By ordering through the website, you are confirming your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Please note: These Terms & Conditions may change from time to time & you are advised to check them before placing an order.
These Terms & Conditions of website sales do not affect your statutory rights.
Pricing & Delivery:
1. Prices quoted on the website are correct as displayed but may be subject to a minimum order charge. You should check your order summary carefully.
2. Value Added Tax & carriage will be charged in addition to the prices quoted at the rate applicable at the date of despatch. These charges will be displayed at the order summary stage.
3. Orders are despatched via FEDEX on a next working day service. GSM shall not be responsible for delay or loss by the carrier or any financial loss caused thereof. In the case of lost or delayed items, please contact GSM for the tracking number. It is the customers’ responsibility to claim any losses from the carrier.
1. During the order placement process you should follow all instructions accurately. We strongly recommend you check your order carefully at the summary stage. We shall not be responsible for any mistakes made during ordering.
2. GSM does not accept any responsibility for correcting typing or grammatical errors.
3. Once you have placed your order you will receive a unique order / invoice reference, shortly afterwards you will receive email confirmation detailing your order
4. Orders will normally be despatched within 5-7 working days following placement of order or artwork approval. GSM shall not be responsible for any loss caused by delay.
5. We shall not be responsible for any consequential loss, nor accept any responsibility for delay .or losses caused by War, Government embargoes, and changes in Fiscal Policy, adverse labour conditions, fire or any other caused beyond our direct control.
6. We shall not be responsible for any copyright infringement resulting from instructions specified by a customer.
1. Payments are made by credit or debit card via SagePay, using their secure payment website. Payment details are kept secure at all times and will never be shared with third parties.
Returns & Cancellation:
1. Any claim for errors, omissions or discrepancies on the goods supplied by us must be made within SEVEN working days of receipt.
2. If goods are damaged prior to your receipt, please keep all packaging and notify us within 2 working days. We will provide you with consignment tracking numbers and carrier details to enable you to make acclaim from the carrier company.
3. You may return stock items within 7 working days. Bespoke parts cannot be returned or refunded.
4. If for any reason you wish to cancel your order you can do so, however if work has started on it, GSM reserves the right to charge an amount of monies deemed to reflect the work done so far & the materials consumed.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement for information on how we collect data, use this data and how we keep your personnal data secure.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions of Website Sales please contact us on
Tel: +44(0)1845 522184
Fax: +44(0)1845 522206