GSM Online Label Sales - Standard Bespoke Labelling Solutions
GSM Online Label Sales supply parts that have variables that can be altered or determined depending on your individual requirement.
We understand that not all companies require an aluminium, black printed serial plate with radius corners, fixing holes and adhesive. So although parts supplied by GSM Online Label Sales are standard they can be tailored by you to meet your specification.
Variables offered include;
- Material – GSM Online Label Sales offer 304 or 316 stainless steel, anodised aluminium, anodised aluminium foil, polycarbonate, foamex, vinyl. The thickness of each material is different as used for different applications.
- Adhesive – To provide a self-adhesive label that is easy to apply there is the option to add 3M 468 adhesive to the rear of the labels.
- Radius corners – Adding radius corners to your required plate or label offers an option for a more rounded aesthetic for the plates.
- Fixing holes – Can be an alternative to adhesive or in addition to adhesive providing a plate that offers an extra strong fixing.
- Colour – Some parts offered can be supplied in a colour of your choice from a palette supplied by us.
- Information printed – The information printed onto some labels is dependent upon your specific requirement and therefore bespoke to your company.
These variables are easy to select when adding the parts to your basket online. We offer layouts (visible on product pages) to avoid artwork or design charges but do offer variable information so that the plates are bespoke to your company.
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call us on +44(0) 1845 522184 or contact us so we can organise a bespoke quotation for you.
Article Published : 14th October 2019